An Outstanding Private Nursery in East London are looking to employ an experienced Nursery Nurses.
The Nursery are seeking to appoint CACHE Level 2 or CACHE Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join their supportive and welcoming team immediately.
Is this the role for you?
Applicants must show passion and enthusiasm and be a productive member of the team. This is a Full time position, Monday to Friday, hours vary between 7.30am – 6.00pm.
- Have been rated as ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted on their last inspections.
- The Nursery Manager is supportive and approachable; the Nursery has a fantastic team of staff.
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times is crucial
- Tracking children’s progress and feeding this back to parents and mangement
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children’s needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all time.
- You will be expected to liaise with and form strong partnerships with parents. This will include taking part in development progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents and carers.
Requirements for this role:
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- Highly adaptable
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and Early Years Outcomes documents.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take part in extra-curricular activities and events
- Creative and able to use creativity and initiative around the nursery.
- Experience with Special Educational Needs would be great as there are a number of SEN children in the class
- Leadership qualities, able to act as a positive role model to children and other staff, kind happy and willing to go the extra mile.
- Be able to start ASAP.
If you are interested in applying to this role then please send through your CV to Bianca Mead at Sugarman Education today, you can email or you can call on 0203 793 1394.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.