Website Kevin O'Connor
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our popular primary schools in Ealing, to work within KS2. You will need to be a reliable and enthusiastic individual, looking for a long term role. This position is to start in September 2019.
We would like to hear from you if you have recent experience working within a primary school setting. You will need to have confident classroom and behavioural management skills and be able to build a strong rapport very quickly. You will need to have experience of taking classes and covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher.
Any additional experiences working with SEND pupils will be an advantage.
The successful Candidate will need to have / be the following:
- A HLTA certificate or a degree in childcare or equivalent.
- The enthusiasm to work with children.
- Smartly presented and excellent time management skills.
- 3 months experience of working within primary schools in the UK.
In return you will receive:
- A highly rewarding opportunity.
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- A high level of support provided by a team of dedicated consultants.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer