Xinha Joao Morais
A ‘Good’ rated school in East London is looking to recruit a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child with SEN as soon as possible.
- Work part/full time for the successful candidate
- Work one to one with a child with learning difficulties.
- Assist teacher in creating modified activities that follow the general class.
- Build and maintain successful relationship with the pupil and teacher.
- Encourage the child to become more independent.
- Is passionate about pupils’ futures and setting high expectations.
- Has a speech, language and communication needs resource provision for relevant pupils with an appropriate EHC Plan.
- Promotes unity and inclusion within all pupils in the school.
- Will have experience and genuine interest in working with children.
- Always thinking on their feet to help the child develop.
- Be available to start as soon as possible.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be prepared to put one in to process