#readytowork Brett Spencer
Thriving and Supportive SEN Provision
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
A thriving and diverse school located in Tower Hamlets is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis, right away!
The school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teachers who have previous of working with SEN children. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health, and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children’s individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humor
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Outstanding OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra-curricular activities
For more information on this and many other exciting support roles, please contact Brett at Sugarman Education.