Website Lieneke DuToit
Are you an excellent teacher who wants to work in an Outstanding School in Lewisham?
Sugarman Education are looking for an experienced teacher to deliver engaging lessons at one of our Outstanding schools in South East London.
If you have the passion, the experience and the desire to impact the lives of young people then we want to hear from you today!
Why work for Sugarman Education?
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Continuous Professional Development to help you improve as a teacher
- A senior leadership team of experienced school leaders to help you develop and grow
What do you need?
- A valid DBS on the update service
- Experience working within English schools
- Excellent references
- Passion and commitment to delivering high quality lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold QTS or any other form of a teaching qualification
Please send your CV to Linky ASAP if you would like to be considered for this role –
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education’s policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer