- 1:1 Consultant to support
- Competitive rate of pay
- Holiday pay available
- Excellent CPD opportunities exclusive to Sugarman Education
- Rewards and discounts available through our payroll provide
- Guaranteed work Scheme
- Referral Scheme bonus
The ideal candidate must:
- Right to work in the UK
- Clear DBS registered on the update service or willing to pay £40 to do a new DBS
- Have previous teaching experience
- Committed, reliable and available 5 days a week, from 8:30 – 4pm, Monday to Friday
If you are interested, please apply NOW!
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required. It is Sugarman Education’s policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.