Primary Teacher – JASAP Start
A lovely SEN school in Croydon is looking for a teacher to start ASAP
Are you a dynamic Primary teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for an outstanding Primary school teaching young students with Autism
Sugarman Education is currently looking for teachers who are passionate to teach and make a difference in the lives of young students. The role is a full-time role, 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
The Ideal candidate would need to have:
· Previous experience working within a SEN setting. (Any Special Needs Setting where you have worked with children or adults with Autism/ Behavioural Difficulties/ Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties)
· Able to build rapport quickly with students and staff members.
· Available full-time, Monday to Friday, 08:30 start and 4pm finish.
· Flexible to work across all age groups in the school.
· Have a DBS on the update service or willing to do a new DBS through Sugarman
· Have the ‘right to work’ in the UK
The school has a warm and friendly atmosphere to it and new staff will quickly feel part of the school family. The children also flourish in the supportive environment and are well behaved with a positive attitude towards their learning. The school sets high expectations, and it is vitally important that the ideal candidate for the role has a real passion to work with children and make a difference in their learning process.
· A personal and dedicated consultant
· £180- £250 per day
· Excellent referral Scheme
· Guaranteed pay scheme
If this sounds like you this could be the perfect Teaching role to develop your skills and experience, please get in touch with us today!
Sugarman Education is a national education recruitment agency, specialising in finding qualified teaching and non-teaching staff, in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our schools. Our consultants are experts in their field and are passionate about providing the highest quality staff to the education sector.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Sugarman Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.