Website Jordaine Straker
A Secondary School in South London requires a full-time Teaching Assistant to begin as soon as possible. Prior experience working in a special needs setting is imperative, along with excellent behaviour management.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should:
* Have experience working with SEN students
* Have experience with severe learning disabilities and autism
* Possess excellent behaviour management strategies
* Be able to communicate effectively within a team
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant in Wimbledon looking for a new role, please apply with your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted within 12 hours.
About Sugarman Education
Whether you are looking for the occasional day of work on a part-time basis or a full-time, long-term placement, we can help.
Sugarman Education are currently working with a number of schools in London that regularly have both short-term and long-term opportunities for Teaching Assistant. Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register at www.SugarmanEducation.co.uk.
Other benefits include:
- Set your preferences– Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- Hassle-free– You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
- Completely transparent– We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- Temp-to-perm– Like the school you’re working at? Sugarman Education makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.
At Sugarman Education, we are currently recruiting for Class TAs and SEN TAs across London.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer