An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ all age SEN School based in the borough of Bromley are looking to recruit a Special Needs Support Workers that are experienced in supporting children with Severe and Profound Learning Difficulties, Autism and Complex Needs.
- All role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- The children you will be supporting have Severe and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Autism and Complex Needs.
- The role is based at the Secondary site so you will be supporting children aged 11 – 19 years old.
- The role will be start as soon as possible, with the view to continue in to the next Academic Year.
- The School is an all age Special Educational Needs School based in Bromley. Catering for children aged 2 – 19 years.
- The School caters for children with Special Educational Needs including children with Complex, Profound and Severe needs.
- The School works in multi-agency teams and in partnership with parents and carers to ensure a holistic approach to learning.
- All staff work hard to ensure that pupils have access to a creative and purposeful curriculum that develops independence and promotes pupil voice.
- The governing body provides good support and the necessary challenge to make sure the school continues to improve.
The Candidate must:
- Will have UK classroom experience or a background in care
- Must have experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs
- Be prepared to provide personal care for children
- Be available for a long term position
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the updated service
Please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.