Website Hannah Estall
Sugarman Education is an expanding company that caters to the recruitment of staff within the education sector. We’re currently looking for Trained nurses or experienced care assistants, with experience working with children or young adults with a variety of Complex needs to provide 1 to 1 and group based intervention and support in Waltham Forest.
You will demonstrate our values of compassion, commitment, reliability and honesty and you will have the opportunity to make a difference whilst earning some of the most competitive rates in London.
About the School:
- The school caters for pupils aged between 4-18 years old across different sites and caters to some students with Learning Difficulties such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy and Downs Syndrome.
- The school has excellent public transport links and provides on site training to all staff.
- School hours are 08.30 – 16.00 (some days may be earlier finish)
- Staff are paid on a weekly basis!
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will need:
- an understanding of the UK National Curriculum/School system;
- a proven record of working with children or young adults
- a creative and adaptable mindset
- 100% passion for education, commitment, reliability and honesty;
- excellent communication skills;
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills;
- the ability to deal with possible behaviour issues;
- the ability to work flexibly;
- to be a team-worker;
If this role is of interest to you, please Send your CV or call Hannah on 0203 793 1308!
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer