SEN Teaching Assistant – Camden
A small and friendly mainstream Primary School in Camden, with a community feel, are on the look out for an experienced Teaching assistant. The successful applicants will join a highly respected and effective team and start in January 2024.
The position will require you to work within KS2, on a 1:1 and group basis with children with Autism.
You will be required to:
- Understand the individual needs of students, you are working with and be able to frame interventions around specific needs
- Motivate and encourage the students as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks
- Liaising with class teacher, SENCO, and other professionals about individual education plans (IEPs), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate
- Helping to make appropriate resources to support the pupil
- Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering tailored lessons to meet the specific needs of students with special educational needs.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students during class activities, ensuring their engagement and participation.
- Help create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that promotes independence and encourages the social and emotional development of students.
***SEN Teaching Assistant position witihin Key Stage 2
***ASAP interviews – January 2024 start
***Based in Camden. Easy Transport links.
***Full-time / Long term with the view to go permanent from July 2024
***£75-£95 per day
About the School
Classes are made up of pupils form diverse cultural backgrounds which provides a rich and engaging learning environment. The school also boast excellent resources and they are fortunate to have plenty of open spaces.
Whether you’ve worked in healthcare, care or support we might have just the role for you. Our fantastic school in Camden is currently on the hunt for a hardworking and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant
This is a great position with an outstanding primary school for a hungry graduate or experienced Learning Support Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career LSA, aspiring teacher, educational psychologist or speech and language therapist to thrive in the early stages of your career.
How to Apply:
You can apply online by applying directly to this advert. For more information on this position please contact Sugarman Education
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly. Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast number of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.