Xinha Joao Morais
- Support children with a range of complex learning needs by implementing activities that meet specific childrens’ needs.
- Work full time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- Assist teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful supportive learning environment
- Have the highest expectation that every pupil will make academic and personal progress
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children.
- Provides an exciting, safe and challenging learning environment for each individual child.
- Provides trainee and teaching staff with added training programs and qualifications.
- Provides personalised provisions for each learner that is adaptive and responsive to their needs.
- Promotes independent living skills and work related learning to build children’s confidence and resilience.
- Will have experience and genuine interest in working with children.
- Be proactive, inquisitive, use their initiative and be prepared to help.
- Be available to start as soon as possible.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be prepared to put one in to process
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff