We currently require experienced SEN teachers and Learning Mentors to work in March, Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be working 1 on 1 with students of varying abilities from KS1 stage through to post-16 education primarily covering the core subjects of English, Maths and Science. Additionally, the right teacher will have significant experience in working with students with complex learning difficulties; children and young people with behavioural difficulties, ASD, SEMH, ADHD, and Anxiety amongst others. The number of hours we offer varies from 1 – 15plus hours per week depending on the needs of the child or young person with no guaranteed minimum number of hours.
About SEN Teacher Role:
- Hourly Rate: £30p/h(constitutes of £26.77p/h + £3.23p/h holiday pay at 12.07%.)
- Location: March, Cambridgeshire (and surrounding areas)
- Contract Length: Part-time, Temporary
- Hours: 1 -15+ hours per week
- Start Date: ASAP
Benefits of working for Sugarman Children Services Include:
- Weekly PAY
- Paid via PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay (PAYE Only)
- Maintain ownership over how best to structure and deliver your sessions for the young people you work with
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme*
What are your main duties as an SEN Teacher?
- Be able to build a relationship quickly with your student
- Be able to plan and set work creatively for the students you will be assigned
- Be able to work in a way that promotes health, safety and well-being of children and young people
- The tuition will take place in the home of the student with the carer/parent present at all times, or in an alternative provision site i.e., a local library
-Enhanced DBS on the update service (or must be willing to obtain one)
-Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
-Two professional references covering the last 3 years of employment
-Professional teaching qualifications (PGCE, QTS)
Sugarman is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy, and maternity or disability.