Website Hannah Estall
Sugarman Education are looking for an experienced teacher to deliver engaging lessons at one of our Outstanding schools in North London.
If you have the passion, the experience and the desire to impact the lives of young people then we want to hear from you today!
Why work for Sugarman Education?
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Continuous Professional Development to help you improve as a teacher
- A senior leadership team of experienced school leaders to help you develop and grow
What do you need?
- A valid DBS on the update service
- Experience working within Schools in the UK
- Excellent references
- Passion and commitment to delivering high quality lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Please contact Hannah Estall ASAP if you would like to be considered for this role – 0207 614 31308 or email@example.com
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education’s policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer