Website Bianca Mead
An Ofsted rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ school based in East London are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with Emotional Behaviour Difficulties.
- The role is part time (2-3 days per week) for the successful candidate
- You will be supporting a child in KS1 with challenging beahviours.
- The children have emotional behaviour difficulties and ADHD
- The role will be from September 2019, with the view to continue for the rest of the Academic Year.
- Have been rated as ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted on their last inspections.
- The Head Teacher is supportive and approachable.
- The School is a one form entry School, with a passionate Teaching team.
The Candidate must:
- Have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience with working with Challenging Behaviour, EBD or ADHD
- The School is looking for someone who is resilient and calming.
- Be available for a long term position
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the updated service
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer