Xinha Joao Morais
Nursery Nurse – Newham
A lovely, bright and fun nursery in Newham is looking for a SEN experienced nursery nurse to join their fun and welcoming team.
- To provide children with creative and playful activities to engage their imagination.
- Passion for making a difference into children’s lives.
- To be committed to enhancing SEN children independence.
- A warm and welcoming nursery with an exciting approach to learning.
- Keen on enhancing the learning of children and staff.
- Engaged with families and the local community.
- Work with dedicated members of staff.
- Upbeat team with great relationship.
- Must have experience working with children on a paid or voluntary capacity.
- Must be qualified in Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ.
- Be available to start as soon as possible.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be prepared to put one in to process
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Opportunity to work for the leading SEN Support provider in London.
- A committed Consultant whose worked in some of the school and provide you with support throughout your time with us.
- Free CPD training courses with Sugarman Education.
- Option to earn up to £200 in bonus’ for each friend you refer to Sugarman Education
- Social events
If this sounds like a role that you could excel at then please contact XINHA MORAIS on 0203 957 7251. Alternatively you can apply online today.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.