Website Danielle Nicholson
Are you currently training to be a Secondary School Teacher?
Do you want to be ahead of your class by securing a permanent position in a school able to support your NQT year from September 2019 or sooner?
Sugarman Education are once again supporting an OUTSTANDING Secondary academy in Redbridge who are seeking NQT’s in all curriculum subjects to join their modern and forward thinking school.
If you are currently completing your teacher training, or have already graduated but are yet to secure a position, then Sugarman Education can help you on your way to starting your teaching career.
Due to expansion, the school are able to offer NQT roles across all subjects including English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages, Geography, History, RE, Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, PE, Computing and Business Studies/Economics.
The academy are able to offer:
- An impressive newly qualified teaching programme
- State of the art technology and high spec classrooms
- A financial incentive of being paid through the summer prior to September start
- An opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Schools that boast modern facilities and state of the art technology in each classroom.
- The ability to identify internal talent and progress them quickly on career development pathways
The appointed NQT’s will meet the following standards;
- Hold a 2:1 or higher in a subject related bachelor’s degree
- Currently be in their second placement and achieving “Good” or “Outstanding” feedback
- Have a passion for their subject area and be determined to pass this on to inquisitive, academic students
- Able to deliver, creative and engaging lesson that stretch learners to their full potential
With over 28 years experience within education recruitment, Sugarman Education are able to offer an unparalleled service in matching teachers to permanent posts. We understand that, when it comes to a permanent role, one size doesn’t fit all and we therefore tailor our approach to ensure we secure the right job for your career. Your dedicated permanent placement consultant will be on hand to offer CV writing assistance, comprehensive Interview preparation and support throughout the process to ensure securing an NQT post is stress free and you can focus more time to completing your studies!
Interviews are taking place in the NOW for September 2019.
The Principle would like to secure the best NQT’s in post ASAP so please send CVs to Danielle Nicholson or call Danielle on 0203 793 1314 to hear further details of this job opportunity and to learn of all NQT job opportunities available.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer