Website Danielle Nicholson
Are you seeking a permanent NQT Geography position in an OUTSTANDING secondary school able to support your NQT from September 2019?
Do you want to be ahead of your class by securing a newly qualified Geography teaching position while still completing your teaching placements?
Sugarman Education are supporting an OUTSTANDING trust of schools who are seeking trainee Geography teachers to join their modern and forward thinking academies based in East London as NQT’s in September 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity for forward thinking and inspiring trainee Geography Teachers with a real passion for passing on subject knowledge to inquisitive, academic students. The department boasts purpose built classrooms with modern technology, small class sizes within geography to provide the most productive learning environment and a rich curriculum involving trip to complete field work outside of the classroom.
The appointed NQT’s will meet the following standards;
- Hold a 2:1 or higher in a Geography related bachelor’s degree
- Currently be in their second placement and achieving “Good” or “Outstanding” feedback
- Demonstrate a real passion for Geography and be determined to pass this on to inquisitive, academic students
- Able to deliver engaging lesson that relate subject matter beyond the classroom to stretch learners to their full potential
In return the trust are able to offer;
- An impressive newly qualified teaching program
- Contracts commencing prior to the summer for those who are keen to familiarise themselves with the department
- A financial incentive of being paid through the summer
- An opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Schools that boast modern facilities and state of the art technology in each classroom.
- The ability to identify internal talent and progress them quickly on career development pathways
- About Sugarman:
With over 28 years’ experience within education recruitment, Sugarman Education are able to offer an unparalleled service in matching teachers to permanent posts. We understand that, when it comes to a permanent role, one size doesn’t fit all and we therefore tailor our approach to ensure we secure the right job for your career. Your dedicated permanent placement consultant will be on hand to offer CV writing assistance, comprehensive Interview preparation and support throughout the process to ensure securing an NQT post is stress free and you can focus more time to completing your studies!
Interviews are taking place in the Spring Term for September 2019. For more information please apply with a CV or call Danielle on 0203 793 1314 to hear further details of this newly qualified teaching job opportunity and to learn of all NQT job opportunities available.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer