An outstanding Academy in Croydon have the opportunity for a SEN Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant to join their school on a contract basis however the role would be best suited for someone who is looking for a permanent contract with the school. Ideally you would need to commit up until July 2024
The school cater for primary and secondary aged students with Autism. You would be required to support the students with their learning, social, emotional development. If you enjoy working in a creative setting, this opportunity is for you!! The school will also provide full training.
The ideal candidate would:
· Have experience working in a SEN School or with students with SEN needs, not mandatory but beneficial
· Knowledge or the EYFS, not mandatory but beneficial
· Ideally looking to commit for 1 year, 5 days a week Monday to Friday and available from 08:30 -4pm
· Pro-active, the ability to engage with students.
· Have a DBS on the update service or willing to do one through Sugarman Education.
· You would be required to work on a 1:1 basis with a child or in a group setting
· Encourage positive learning methods
· Work alongside the staff in the classroom and under the direction of the teacher
If this opportunity sounds perfect for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast number of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.