An outstanding SEN School in Merton wish to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant January Start. If you are looking for career opportunities and progression, look no further!
The Ideal candidate would need to have:
· previous experience working within a SEN setting. (Any Special Needs Setting where you have worked with children or adults with Autism/ Behavioural Difficulties/ Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties)
. Able to build rapport quickly with students and staff members.
· Available full-time, Monday to Friday, 08:30 start and 4pm finish.
· Flexible to work across all age groups in the school.
· Have a DBS on the update service or willing to do a new DBS through Sugarman
· Have the ‘right to work’ in the UK
· SEN School which caters for students with Autism., Behavioural and Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties
· Has superb facilities and equipment available to support learners for an optimum learning experience
· Great ethos and a supportive leadership team to ensure students strive to achieve.
.· Age ranges from Primary through to Secondary
· Three to Four Support Staff in each class to support the teacher and learners
· Offer training programmes to support you in your role
· A personal and dedicated consultant
· £450 -£475 per week
· Excellent referral Scheme
· Guaranteed pay scheme
If this sounds like you this could be the perfect Teaching Assistant role to develop your skills and experience, please get in touch with us today!
Sugarman Education is a national education recruitment agency, specialising in finding qualified teaching and non-teaching staff, in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our schools. Our consultants are experts in their field and are passionate about providing the highest quality staff to the education sector.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Sugarman Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.