Website Kevin O'Connor
A Primary School in Westminster is seeking an enthusiastic and inspiring and empathetic Teaching Assistant to work on a one to one basis with a student with SEN.
Are you a recent Graduate passionate about student advancement?
Are you confident and keen to pursue a career within SEN?
Would you like the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience within an outstanding Primary School based in Westminster as a one to one Teaching Assistant?
Are you a Graduate who is passionate to provide support as a Teaching Assistant ahead of pursuing a career as a Primary Teacher?
- One to one Teaching Assistant
- Classroom support for a child with learning difficulties
- Graduate Teaching Assistant position
- Long term position with a London Primary School
- Immediate start for the successful teaching Assistant in a London Primary School
- Teaching Assistant- Child related experience preferred
- Be confident and driven to work within a Primary School providing support both in and out of class on a 1:1.
All LSAs at this school have responsibility for the identification of a child who may need additional support or have special educational needs. Staff will use their experience and skills to identify needs when considering the ‘whole child’ i.e. a child’s ability to communicate, their academic achievement (attainment and progress), physical skills and, social and emotional aspects.
The Teaching Assistant position would suit a confident and charismatic graduate who displays a passion for Primary School teaching and can confidently assist a pupil who has learning difficulties.
They are keen to meet with the right individual who can provide continuity, display enthusiasm and is confident to gain experience within a supportive London Primary School.
Do you feel you have the experience required for this exciting opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant?
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer