Permanent Position - Interviewing now for a July/September start!
- Food Technology – KS3-KS4
- Start ASAP or September
- Permanent Position
- NQT’s & Experienced teachers encouraged to apply (NQT induction supported)
- Interviewing NOW – Apply today!
Would you be keen to join a school with a fantastic support structure and state-of-the-art facilities including recent investment in Design and Technology resources?
Sugarman Education is working in partnership with this excellent school that has a fantastic reputation as not only a great place to learn, but also teach. This is your chance to join a high-performing team that has made strides in recent years, but the best is yet to come! The school is proactively hiring and keen to speak to talented Teachers who can uphold their high standards. Get in touch today to find out more!
- Food Technology Teacher – Hertfordshire
- School-wide focus on Teacher wellbeing
- Parking available on site and close to public transport links
- Brilliant induction program
- Progress 8 scores above the national average
- Investment in staff development and career progression
- 11-16 mixed comprehensive school
About the School – Food Technology Teacher – Hertfordshire
- This excellent, Enfield school proudly serves a very diverse community that takes great pride in their school.
- The school has a proven track record of helping students to make above-average progress, and areal focus on Teacher wellbeing, with lots of initiatives to help balance out work and life and reduce stress on Teachers.
- Equality and inclusion are at the heart of this school. They have a passion to include everyone and a deep desire to treat everyone equally. Their ethos is to accept others for who they are and respect differences.
- A modern school, they have excellent facilities and large grounds. Each department is well resourced, and the school takes a forward-thinking approach to the incorporation of ICT in learning.
About the role – Food Technology Teacher – Hertfordshire
- Design and Technology is a very successful department that has a great mix of Teachers of all tenures who form a very cohesive team.
- This school offers an excellent teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
- They are looking for a Food Technology Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught KS3 and KS4, and able to deliver outstanding lessons that challenge and inspire.
- For experienced teachers who may want to pursue leadership, the school proactively supports leadership and management training, and some leadership may be available for the right candidate.
How to apply – Food Technology Teacher – Hertfordshire
Send your application to Brett at Sugarman today via the link below email your CV for immediate consideration.