Sugarman Education are working exclusively with a fantastic SEN School in Merton. The school is looking to recruit 2 x Classroom Assistants who can provide additional support. Pupils at the school have a range if Complex Needs including Autism.
- Monday to Friday 08:30-16:00
- 1 Year Contract
- Primary and Secondary
- On site training
Should you be successful, the school are able to offer permanent contracts. The school also has very good links to public transport.
About the Role:
- Special Needs school based in Merton
- Providing 1:1 support to pupils across Key Stage 1-4
- Assisting the class teacher where needed in everyday activities.
- Opportunity to complete CPD – exclusive to Sugarman Education candidates only.
- Training Available
- Social events termly to celebrate success.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £250.
- Competitive pay rates
- Minimum of 6 months experience with children in a school setting.
- Someone who is committed and loyal.
- Learns quickly and takes instruction well.
- Able to take initiative and develop strong relationships across school.
- Organised and hardworking.
- Has a enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to do one.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly. Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast number of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.