Sugarman Education, a market leader in the recruitment industry pride themselves in providing schools with excellent staff. Do you have a passion working with students and are keen to be part of their learning process and development?
If you are looking for work on an ad-hoc basis and wish to have flexible working hours, we would like to hear from you! We cover school all across London, whether you are interested in mainstream primary or secondary schools, SEN schools, or colleges.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 2 satisfactory employment references, including most recent reference.
- Be available 8:30-4pm (Monday to Friday)
- Experience working in schools is not mandatory but preferable
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS registered on the update service or willing to do a new one which will cost £38
- Committed and passionate in working with children
Benefits of working through us:
- Online courses and training provided
- 1:1 consultant to support you
- Weekly pay (£375 – £475)
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of young people please don’t delay. Apply and submit your CV now!
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast number of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.